AstraZeneca Hiring Experienced Java Engineers Recruitment Jobs 2020 For B.E / B.Tech
About AstraZeneca :
AstraZeneca plc, is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company. In 2013, it moved its headquarters to Cambridge, United Kingdom, and concentrated its R&D in three sites : Cambridge; Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA (location of MedImmune) for work on biopharmaceuticals; and Mölndal (near Gothenburg) in Sweden, for research on traditional chemical drugs. AstraZeneca has a portfolio of products for major disease areas including cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation. Wikipedia
Program type : Full time
Job Role : Java Engineer
Industry : Lifescience/Pharma
Experience : 3 -5yrs Experienced
Job Location : Chennai, India
Job Description :
- Java support Engineer for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to a team member for a large Data integration Development, enhancement, support and maintenance project, spanning across several BI landscapes across continents.
- The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in Core JAVA, implementation of Web Services (REST/SOAP). The candidate should have proven expertise in configuring and supporting Java Projects. Experience related to java projects incorporating Node js and Java will be highly preferred.
Job Role :
- As an engineer, will be responsible for resolving any Data issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements using java platform
- Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues in Java application.
- Owner of certain niche processes within broader domain area e.g. SDLC Process, production planning and automated scripting.
- Responsible for accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
- Translate business needs into end user applications for Global Stakeholders.
Desired Skills :
- 3-5 Years of Experience and good understanding in Core java, Web Services (REST) Implementations , AWS and support, Json parsing.
- Should be having a B.E. / B. tech degree in any of Computer/Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production / Industrial or allied branches.
- Any professional Certifications in Java, Oracle, and AWS are desired but not mandatory and will be an added advantage.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Hands-on experience in Java & Web Services.
- Hands-on experience in AWS will be a big plus.
- Drive to keep on learning new technologies. And knowledge of any new cloud technologies is a plus.
- Good Understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Ability to Reduce overhead by defining and implementing a governance in order to obtain clear ownership and optimal data quality
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Understanding of Agile development and Agile process.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
- Should be able to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Flexible to work in shifts if required.
Registration Process :
1. Visit below link by clicking on “APPLY NOW”.
2. Visit the official AstraZeneca website and apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for AstraZeneca Hiring Experienced Java Engineers Recruitment Jobs 2020 For B.E / B.Tech
To apply for this job please visit astrazeneca.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
Siddhesh Lad is a passionate blogger by heart. Founder of Freelancer Siddhesh Lad helping Business, Companies, Individuals Grow by providing various Digital Freelance Services worldwide. Also helping IT fresher find jobs by Job Portal.
“Work Hard for Long You Will Succeed But Stop Working Hard If You Don’t Achieve Success Because It’s Time to Change The Path”.