Website Electronic Arts
EA Upcoming Hiring Jobs 2020 As Software Engineers For B.E / B.Tech / MCA
About Electronic Arts :
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive and Ubisoft as of March 2018. Wikipedia
Program type : Full time
Job Role : Software Engineer I (Native Game Development)
Experience : 1-3 yrs Experienced
Job Location : Hyderabad, India
Job Description :
We’re looking for highly talented and dedicated Software Engineers/Programmers who thrive in fast paced, ever changing development environments. As a Software Engineer, you’ll be an integral member of a team delivering AAA mobile game experiences.
Roles / Responsibilities :
- Collaboratively working to deliver high-quality cross-platform mobile games.
- Working with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
- Ensuring our designs are simple and effective with excellent workflows and features.
- Working on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
Desired Skills :
- Design/build Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation.
- Direct experience with multi-player or equivalent client/server topology as used in online games.
- General awareness of SCRUM as a development process.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C, Android SDK/NDK, C++
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a big plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- B.E / B. Tech/ MCA
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
Registration Process :
1. Visit below link by clicking on “APPLY NOW”.
2. Visit the official EA website and apply.
Apply Before the link Expires for EA Upcoming Hiring Jobs 2020 As Software Engineers For B.E / B.Tech / MCA
To apply for this job please visit ea.gr8people.com.
Siddhesh Lad is a passionate blogger by heart. Founder of Freelancer Siddhesh Lad helping Business, Companies, Individuals Grow by providing various Digital Freelance Services worldwide. Also helping IT fresher find jobs by Job Portal.
“Work Hard for Long You Will Succeed But Stop Working Hard If You Don’t Achieve Success Because It’s Time to Change The Path”.